Ubiquiti NS-5ACL NanoStation 5AC Loco, 5GHz, 13dBi
77.00€ (ΜΕ Φ.Π.Α.)
|Dimensions||179 x 77.5 x 59.1 mm|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.3A Gigabit PoE Supply*
*Not included. Recommended PoE Adapter: POE-24-12W-G.
|Max. Power Consumption||7W|
|Power Method||Passive PoE 2-Pair (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Operating Frequency||5150 – 5875|
|Networking Interface||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Channel Bandwidths||10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz|
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Memory||64 MB DDR2|
|Cross-pol Isolation||20 dB Minimum|
|Beamwidth||45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)|
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|ESD/EMP Protection||±24kV Contact/Air|
|Shock & Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
ΠΡΟΣΟΧΗ Η ΣΥΣΚΕΥΑΣΙΑ ΔΕΝ ΠΕΡΙΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙ ΤΡΟΦΟΔΟΤΙΚΟ POE
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world’s first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M.
The NanoStation AC loco takes the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC loco gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC make it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
• Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width
– PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
– PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
• Dynamic Configuration Changes
• Instant Input Validation
• HTML5 Technology
• Optimization for Mobile Devices
• Detailed Device Statistics
• Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyzer
Advanced RF Analytics
airMAX ac devices feature a multi ‑radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine. An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
• Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
• Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
• Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
• Constantly monitors environmental noise
• Collects energy data points in real‑time spectral views
• Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView runs in the background without disabling the wireless link, so there is no disruption to the network.
In airView, there are three spectral views, each of which represents different data: waveform, waterfall, and ambient noise level.
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The NanoStation AC loco integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS™ app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play ™ (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage your device, and offers various configuration options once you’re connected or logged in.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of our proprietary TDMA protocol. Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability.
The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX.
With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
The NanoStation AC loco features airMAX technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
• Versatile Mounting Is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
• Improved Surge Protection The NanoStation AC loco utilizes the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges.
• Efficient Footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Quick Installation No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting (NS-5AC only).
|Προσοχή! Βάσει της ισχύουσας Ελληνικής Νομοθεσίας, του Ε.Κ.Κ.Ζ.Σ. και των όσων προβλέπει το Π.Δ. 98/2017 η νόμιμη χρήση του προϊόντος αυτού στη ζώνη συχνοτήτων 5470 – 5725MHz, προβλέπει μέγιστη ισχύ εκπομπής το 1 W e.i.r.p.
Στην ισχύ αυτή συνυπολογίζεται η ισχύς εξόδου του πομπού και το κέρδος της κεραίας. Αρμόδια για την εποπτεία του φάσματος είναι η E.E.T.T.
Το προϊόν αυτό είναι εφοδιασμένο με σήμα συμμόρφωσης CE βλ. Π.Δ. 98/2017
Το προϊόν αυτό προορίζεται για χρήση σε εσωτερικούς και εξωτερικούς χώρους.